Plugin WP-Archive table of contents will be grouped by month and year and the start of the article mengurutkankannya last up to the first article. Selian it, in front of each title of the article will be given a date of posting. Disampin it, you do not need to do too much for setting this plugin and did not put long code also on the contents page later. Examples of content created with this plugin WP-Archives you can see in the Table of Contents page of this blog.
Here's how to create a contents page on your WordPress blog:
- The first thing to do is install the plugin WP-Archives. For that, click on Plugins »Add New.
- In the Install Plugins page, type WP-Archives in the search box and click Search. In the search results click Install the plugin WP-0.8 Archives artificial Jim Penaloza Calixto.
- In the window that appears click Install Now and the plugin installation process will begin.
- After the installation process is complete, as usual, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin.
The next step is to make the contents page. For that follow these steps:
- Create new premises clicking Page Pages >> Add New.
- In the Add New Page page give the page a title for your contents. Suppose the "Table of Contents", "Site Map", "Contact" or the other.
- In the box underneath the post editor, switch to HTML mode writing HTML editor by clicking on the top right corner of the editor. Then enter the following code: <!–wp_archives–>
- Next, publish the contents page by clicking the publish button.
Up here how to create a contents page on wordpress blog have been completed. Now your blog has had a table of contents that will allow readers to view the entire contents of the blog.